A meta-post on my lightning talk at NixCon 2020
Much the same as the rationale behind my meta-post on my talk at PyCon India 2020, that is:
- I would like to preserve questions
- I would like to collect the video, slides and other miscellaneous stuff in one location 1
- It would be nice to have my own thoughts here afterwards
- Nix from the dark ages (without Root)
- See the cfp response here
Short comments from the trenches of High Performance Clusters on working with Nix on kernel locked-in systems without proot support.
- Local Nix without Root
- Motivation and installation
The slides are embedded below. The
orgmode source is here on the site’s GH repo.
One location I am going to be able to keep track of ↩︎