Updated: 2021-04-21 00:15 +0000
I went through the following:
- Sent out a welcome message
- Detailed the workflow
- Set up a HackMD instance
- Set up some slides in
However, after that, I was still concerned since I didn’t get much of a response on the ice-breakers for EdStem. Thankfully, everyone showed up.
- I had a fabulous session, and we went through a variety of concepts.
- Didn’t spend much time on icebreakers, but did get a feel for where the students stand on the functional vs imperative programming paradigms
- Possibly because of working through two different approaches, the 40 minute long session went on for two hours and fifteen minutes.
- Some students had more of a background than the others, thankfully computational thinking is not normally taught very well
- The notes are visible here, and the session was recorded here2
- It was fun, and I hope the students enjoyed it as much as I did.
- I will probably expand this in terms of the concepts covered, to give the students more of an overview of what was covered
Read other posts